The Institute's teaching rooms, administrative offices and dormitory are situated at the same compound at the address: 6 Ac. Volgin str. (in Russian pronounciation - Ulitsa Akademika Volgina), Moscow, 117485, Russia.
All premises are connected by covered passages, and one can get from the dormitory to the teaching rooms without going outside. The campus is fenced and guarded by 24 hour security service.
- 24 hour security service
- 24 hour front desk
- Number of floors: 13
- Number of rooms on a floor: 29
- Superior rooms (suites, hotel style) – specially rated
- Kitchens (on each floor, no utensils provided)
- Special rooms for quiet study (on each floor)
- TV rooms (on each floor)
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing boards (on request)
- Cloak room
Standard room amenities:
- Double rooms with private facilities (bath/shower, washbasin, WC, refrigerator)
- Rooms for double/triple occupancy, two in a block, with shared facilities (bath/shower, washbasin, WC, Refrigerator)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
Single accommodation and special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Two multipurpose sports halls (volleyball and basketball courts, gym equipment)
- Football field , tennis court (outdoors)
- Ping pong
- Outdoor recreation park area
Canteen open for breakfast and lunch (11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Accommodation outside the Institute
You can also book an accommodation in hotels and hostels of Moscow if needed. Please note that the Institute is not responsible for third party services.